Summer Time!

Summer Time!

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Eco-Chic Lifestyle Change Week 1: My SMART Goal

  1. By Wednesday November 17th I will decrease my tobacco usage to two smokes per day.
  2. This is an eco-chic change because I will decrease cigarette butt, and packaging waste, and I will be working toward smoke free air.  
  3. I chose this goal because, I am not proud of my choice to smoke, I want to be healthy and I want to be a good role model for my little brother and sister and to all kids. Quitting smoking is important because I want to be a professional and personally I would not higher a Health Educator who smoked. Secondly I love kids and I want to have kids someday so I want to do what is best for my body. I also do not want to promote smoking to any child who looks up to me. 
  4. GULP! This is a big one for me guys, keep my accountable for quitting and ask me how its going in class. This is my third serious try at smoking cessation and I REALLY want it to stick!  

7 comments:

  1. Great goal, I think you got it this time! You have some really good reasons to quit that can help motivate you and I'm sure everyone in class will lend a helping hand too. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome goal/behavior change! I can't imagine that it's easy to quit anything that you're used to, especially smoking. I really hope that this attempt to quit works and we're all pulling for you. Be strong and good luck, you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this SMART goal. Smoking is so bad for you and you will feel so much better if you quit...and save a TON of money. I will definitely be there cheering you on. This is going to be hard but just remember you can truly do this for yourself! You deserve to be healthy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good goal Molly! I think you have the willpower and right state of mind to quit smoking for good! It will be tough, but I know you can do it =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is such a great goal Molly. You will do this. If you come to the Great American Smoke Out next week and turn in a pack you can get a FREE turkey sub for "quitting cold turkey." I hope to see you there!

    It is next Thursday from 11-2 in the Kirby Rafters.

    ReplyDelete
  6. GO MOLLY!!!! As Jamie would say "whoop whoop!" You can so totally do it mols! I'm rooting for you! GOOD LUCK!!

    ReplyDelete