Summer Time!

Summer Time!

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Eye Opener: CSPI


I chose to score my diet and what a bummer! I came in at a 10: Uh-oh!I scored really well on the veggies because eating healthy is something I try really hard to do. My downfall came to milk products because I love milk in coffee, cereal, and I love to dip cookies in it! Also, I am not a huge fan a sweet things for breakfast (no pancakes or waffles for me) so I will make eggs and eat those because they are a good source of protein. I need most of my improvement in the animal welfare category which just solidifies the fact that I’m going meat free! I know that I need to change my behavior when it comes to animal products but it’s just so hard to say goodbye to milk and cheese!

3 comments:

  1. I also did score your diet and my score was awful! My results actually surprised me because I do not eat that much meat just dairy. If I could just reduce some of my milk, yogurt, and cheese intake my score would be better but it is just SO hard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molly, I think most people score pretty high in the dairy/animal products. I know that I would if I took the score my diet test. I also love milk and cheese but I probably love meat even more. Protein is very essential in one's diet but maybe cutting back on these categories wouldn't be such a bad thing. I fully agree with you though in that it is in fact SO HARD to stop consuming these things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Molly, from what I have seen most of the scores are high so I wouldnt worry about it. I agree its really hard to cut down on mily because I love it in cereal too! Good post

    ReplyDelete