Summer Time!

Summer Time!

Friday, October 8, 2010


Over the past two weeks I have learned more about blogging than I think I ever wanted to know. I learned how to create a blog, an avatar, post things to my wall and comment on others. I have learned that it would be beneficial to America to be self sufficient in growing our own foods and making our “yard” into and “vegetable garden”.  The most I have learned though is (somewhat sadly) that I relate all too well to the book I have chosen for Read and Seed. I have learned that alcohol is no more than a cover-up for true happiness, and the potential for dangerous situations increases greatly when alcohol is involved. On a lighter note, I didn’t think I would ever have enough to write about to post once a month much less three plus times a week! So far this has been great and I look forward to keep on blogging!

3 comments:

  1. Molly, I hear ya. I've learned a ton about blogging as I've never done it before. I agree with you that it indeed would be beneficial to our country if we were more self-sufficient in growing our own foods. You seem to have quite an interest and passion for you book and that's awesome especially if it relates to your life which it sounds like it does. Nice post and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you. I have learned so much in these last four weeks then I ever thought I would learn. Blogging is a fun way to stay involved and really get to know what your classmates are like. You sound like you are really interested in your book and are getting some good points from it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like blogging is taking over my life ! But I actually kind of like it but I do admit that it can get to be a bit overwhelming. And about your book as sad as you think it is its great that you can actually see how it relates to you, that can be a good thing as well. Good luck the rest of the semester.

    ReplyDelete