Summer Time!

Summer Time!

Monday, December 13, 2010

Advocacy Project: BPA is a "No- Way" In Baby Formula




BPA is a "No- Way" In Baby Formula

  • The purpose of this experiment is to let my peers discover their own opinion as to how closely regulated baby formula should be. Over the past few weeks I have been saddened by the fact that babies, one of the most helpless groups in our society, are being exposed to harmful chemicals in their formula. However, there are higher costs and political positioning associated with an increase in regulation, so here-in lies the problem. 
  • Instructions: 

6 comments:

  1. This is a new topic for me. It upsets me that this is not talked about more in the news. It also upsets me that things like this are not regulated. How can you sell someone a product without knowing its effects? Great job bringing awareness to an important topic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! This is unbelievable! I'm am so bothered by this! This makes me more upset at the Bush Administration for only protecting industries and not the lives of babies who are so innocent! This was a really good topic that could also be an eye opener. It really shows us how extreme being aware of our foods and products is to our health.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! Reading all of this has made me so upset. I cannot believe that people are so down right evil to let this go on! Its babies for gosh sakes. They're practically pumping babies full of BPA. I would have never been aware of this issue if you hadn't done this post. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, those poor babies. I think the FDA needs to get their act together and really get their priorities straight (I wish it were that easy). Thanks for making us all aware of this issue, I think it's something not too many people knew about until you posted.

    ReplyDelete
  5. After reading all of this, I was almost in disgust. I'm glad to see that all of us agree that there needs to be more regulation.

    ReplyDelete